Step 1- Find A Course
Step 2- Check entry requirements
Check the entry requirements of the courses
Check the entry requirements for the course that you are interested in to ensure you are qualified.
Step 3- Online or manual application
Online application through website
- You can come directly to Newbridge College's campus.
- Bring along your original and a copy of your certified academic certificate.
Step 4- Firm or conditional offer
- For those who meet the entry requirements, a firm Letter of Offer will be issued
- If you receive a conditional offer, please make sure you have fulfilled the conditions and provide evidence specified in the offer letter before it is converted to a full offer
Step 5- Certification & documentation conditions
Certification & documentation conditions
If you are required to bring along your original and ceritified certificate or documents during your enrolment, please do so. Otherwise, you will not be permitted to enrol.
Step 6- Accept your offer
Accepting your offer
Acceptance of the offer must be made within 14 days from the date of offer letter by couter signing the offer letter and returning a copy to the Admission Department during registration
Step 7- Payment of registration fees
Payment of registration fees
- Registration fees must be made before or during registration at Newbridge College through any of the following payment methods
- For cash payment, you could bank in the payment at any Public Bank Cash Deposit machine to Newbridge College Sdn. Bhd. (Public Bank Account no: 3191131818) or pay over the counter at our campus.
- Credit Card (VISA and Master only)
- Bank Transfer
- Please transfer the payment online to Newbridge College Sdn. Bhd. (Public Bank Account no: 3191131818)
- Please email a copy of the transaction reference to email@example.com if payment is made by bank transfer.