- Understand and able to teach ACCA subjects and what is required.
- Plan and deliver lessons.
- Assist and coach students in order to obtain their full potential.
- Mentor and motivate students.
- Create stimulating learning environment.
- To carry out other duties related to teaching.
- Teach Diploma in Accounting.
- Participate in marketing activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/ACCA/CIMA.
- Knowledgeable in USB or any other Accounting System.
- Candidate must possess at least 3 year(s) of teaching experience and 3 year of industry experience.
- Candidates who recently graduated from the ACCA examinations are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must display strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and team player.
- Strong interest in nurturing students to help them achieve their potential.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
posted 15 Feb 2017